PaProDay

This day is a very exhausting one. Can you imagine I processed 5 documents/transactions in around half a day? Definitely, it's a very challenging event of my life. 11 o'clock when I had finally decided to process all papers and documents which includes my Postal I.D., NBI Clearance, Social Security System registration , my NSO - Birth Certificate and Smart Money application.

Early Noon, I went to the National Statistics Office  in Iligan City and started the processing, i filled up an application and got a priority number 174. The Security Guard in charge of regulating the release of the control numbers said that I will be called in the afternoon so I went home and did some search on what are the requirements needed for Postal ID and NBI clearance.

For my Postal ID, I needed to have a Barrangay Clearance and according to our neighbor, I need a Purok clearance and so I paid 10 pesos for the form and the processing. I asked oa friend one particular day that I only need to bring one valid ID to have the transaction done. Having the information, I went to the postal office, but before that, I stopped by at Gaisano Mall so I could finally buy an umbrella. Sorting things out, I wasn't able to like any of their stocks so I hurried to the Post office and asked regarding the Postal ID Processing. Click this link if you want to know the procedures and requirements in Iligan City Postal Office :
.

I think It took me 30 minutes waiting until the ID was released and they said that the laminating machine is unavailable, so I was asked to laminate it on Crown Paper and Stationer. Going outside of the office, I came to see rain pouring down as predicted, but unfortunately I failed to buy an umbrella. There were tiny drops of rain so I asserted to myself to visit UNICITY ( a merchandise  a bit popular in Mindanao) and finally have an umbrella. As I entered the store, I was disappointed more not finding any but was happy to have met a tita. I finally bought a a UV umbrella colored green from a different store. I had my postal ID laminated then went to the NBI office for the clearance.  Click this link if you want to know the procedures and requirements in Processing for NBI Clearance: Took me around 45 minutes for the processing.

Next Stop was NSO -Birth Certificate. I came just on time before the office was about to close and had my form filled-up early in the morning so I just submitted it and I got a priority number for the Cashier. I had my Birth Certificate photocopied. I went to the SSS and submitted a photocopy and at last, my SSS ID Number is now permanent. 

To the last destination, I went to Gaisano mall where the Smart Wireless Center was located and had  my Postal ID photocopy submitted right away. Honestly, I am pretty exhausted today  =D 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger