Postal ID:Lesson 340

It must have been because I am trying to apply for a passport and open some bank accounts, so I was requested two valid ID's since they no longer credit my Alumni ID from Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology. I was told to provide a Postal ID and an NBI Clearance.

I asked a friend about the process and he told me that I only need to bring one valid ID to the postal office of Iligan City and I can immediately be able get it at around 30 minutes or so. To verify, I used google search and had read some information from blogs and upon reading the requirements,It was a lot different from what I heard from my friend to what the website was trying to tell me. A bit more complicated because of Community Tax Certificate and Barangay Clearance (BC) . Being confused, I asked our neighbor and then she told me to get a Purok Clearance first before I could avail issuance of BC. 


My decision after getting the Purok Clearance was to ask directly from the Postal Office and I was astounded that I only needed one valid ID and I also my NSO and Transcript of Records as additional reference. I paid 340 pesos if I was not mistaken and I went to get my NBI clearance.

Estimated Total Cost: P815
1. ID Picture - P50 pesos (Standard Rush Photo at Fuji)
2. Barangay Certification - P50
3. Community Tax Certificate - P50
4. Birth Certificate - P140 (NSO Provincial Offices)
4. Notarization - P150 (Some Post Office does not require Notarization)
5. Postal ID Fee - P315
6. Others (Transportation, Food, Photocopying) - P50 (Postal office may provide you free)




Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger