BEST BUDDY



Oh Friend it’s been a long time since I heard you whisper, “How are you?”
Don’t you know your presence is like the sun that brightens my day?
If you were with me you can feel my heartaches and pains,
Wish you can understand and soothe it with your thump.


I don’t know who can understand me more than ever,
Aside from you, who had known me even better?
Calm me in the storm I’m facing and secure me,
That when I fall and fail you will be there to help me stood up.

All I know is I trust you with all my heart,
All I know is I can lean on you when time dictates to,
All I know is you to tap my back and wipe my tears dry,
You are my friend, you are my friend.


At dawn I see myself in the mirror with faded smiles and laughs,
I imagine a friend putting two fingers forming horns on my head,
Make my face be like the rainbow of delightfulness
Only a friend can make me believe that after dusk is the shinning sun.

Morning I pray that you’ll understand me in these circumstances,
I don’t know if I can move on and walk on my own,
Hope you’re with me to cheer me up each time I fail and fall,
My heart is crippled I know you’ll help my life to get on.

Who said I don’t need a friend like you,
It is not true because I’m dying to,
Everyone needs someone to hold on,
I thank you for being that somebody I could cling on.

The Lord has set the Earth into motion,
Like our friendship He founded with great appreciation,
He made this friendship grow and prosper,
And it will continue to root as long as HE has willpower.

There may be a time well no longer be together,
It’s not goodbye it’s just that were growing older,
But wherever we may be I just want to say,
The skies above keep us together.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger