Dreaming High (To Be Continued)

"Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities."- Anonymous


Impossible, Awesome, Unimaginable, Amazing, Mysterious, Wonderful, Thrilling, Exciting are few words that would describe SSEAYP as a dream.I first heard about it at a Facebook post. I was a fourth year graduating student back then and a bit busy complying my thesis, on the job training and graduation requirements. "Next year, I'll try to apply for SSEAYP. I'll give it a try.", I whispered to myself. Being interested about other people's culture mesmerized me about this youth program and any Psychology student would be interested by such opportunity.


A year passed and it reminded me of last years encounter. I read again about SSEAYP and finally, I am ready to apply this year. At this time, I went off semester from my second educational advancement so I had my part time job as a Psychology Substitute Instructor at Iligan Medical Center College. I actually used my first salary from that part time job to comply the requirements. Researching opened my understanding of what the program is all about and a deeper reason that pushed me to really apply .
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger