Earthquake! Is it More Fun In The Philippines!?!


Everyone must have noticed that during the earthquake, instead of getting to a safe area, many even posted a status on Facebook telling others about what’s happening. I guess it’s not harsh to say this: Earthquake? It’s more FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!?!


Here is the best status message my friend posted which I hope would bring some humor to your day! :) 


“It was not an EARTHQUAKE, you just ROCKED my WORLD! HAHAHA.” –YP 



And for those who visited this website, let’s take a look at what they posted: http://earthquake-report.com

Iligan City Philippines: 

“I can feel the Earthquake! Put it on Facebook status haha” 

“ I was watching TV lying down on the coach in our sala and i felt swaying motion, the chandeliers were swaying. I stood up and felt I was already dizzy.” 

“Im way too far from the Borongan City, Samar and i can actually felt the shake and feel so dizzy for a minute and aftershock keeps coming which makes my head more dizzy and this is the 1st time that ive ever encounter an strong aftershock” 

“i felt dizzy after. ang lakas at ang tagal!” 

“Na remember nakO aqng feeling nga nisakay qg barkO padung siquijOr! Haiiiii” 

“NOT REALLY SURE HOW LONG. PROBABLY 1 MIN.” 

Cagayan de Oro City 

“Our furniture were shaking and swaying. It lasted for a few minutes. I was so scared!” 

“The house was slowly moving and also the van and some other objects where moving. Also outside the electric wires where moving and you gor strange feelings in stomach.” 

“THE EFF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?” 

“first time nacu na inani ca kusog an linog sa CDO .. weew ! Lord help us.. let's pray :)” 

“its time to accept jesus as your GOD and personal saviour..... as the bible says in the book of luke:21:25-28.” 

“Everyone went out straight to the roads!!! there were even those who have bath robes on them!hehe” 

“i was in my room at the 3rd Floor. teary eyed since i was alone and freaking out. my door swayed and i felt like vomiting :” 

“Our Chandelier was shaking and other hanging dresses or stuff and I felt a vibration on the ground which really scared me and my mother,but at first we thought it was just my sister because she was shaking in the bed then we asked her to stop but there was still this shaking then we realized that there was an earthquake so we unplugged everything got flashlights,cellphones, important things,etc. And went out of the house then we prayed to God for it to stop after that it stopped Then thanked God” 


“EARTHQUAKE GO AWAY ! PLEASE DON'T COME BACK ANYMORE!!! GRABE PARANG DINUYAN ANG CONCRETE HOUSE NAMIN ! OH MY GOD !!! THANK YOU LORD, NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING TO US! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US SAFE AND SOUND! THANK YOU FOR LOVING US, OH LORD !!! :-)” 



Davao City :

“Was half nakie lying on my bed then when I felt the earthquake, I immediately grab my jacket and went outside. LMAO!!” 

“I was in the third floor of abreeza when the mall started swaying, people ran outside of the building. As i was running I see the glass doors shaking as if it was about to break. Some of the mall's floor tiles were broken. There were many visible cracks on the walls and paint came off.” 

“it got me nuts when i saw the cement cracking and we were at the 7th floor of the mall.. just. no way out.” 

“At around 8.52pm, I was on the phone with my teacher, talking about the requirements for the next issue of our school paper. In the middle of the call, she felt dizzy. That was when I first started feeling the shaking of the earth. I was at church with my friends then. The strong quake lasted for a minute, and lighter shakes continued for another minute or two.” 

“Right in the middle of a Machong Gay Pagent, Light shaking of the ground felt by many around the vicinity of the Cityhall of Davao while i was eating my queck-queck.” 

Cebu City 
“Very nauseating! Lamps swinging pictures too. People ran out of businesses onto street” 

“It lasted for less than 5 minutes. You could feel the foundation of the whole building shaking and trying to withstand the shock. We were in the 15th floor.” 

“REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL! PANAHON NAS TINGBAYAD!” 

“PAGHINULSOL NAMO SA INYONG MGA SALA!” 

“I experienced strong shaking. First it was up and down that later changed to side-side movement then back to up and down. It made me feel dizzy.” 

Other parts of the Philippines: 

“playing with my laptop then suddenly..... it was shaking!!!” 

“I thought our neighbors are just doing something in their room.” 

“Sa bahay nagcocomputer - Trending ang Magnitude 7.9 ! Bilis !” 

“Nahilo ako parang galing sa roller coaster. T_T” 

“im in my room while i felt a little nausea, i just though maybe because im pregnant but my stuff are moving also...so scary...earthquake wih matching hunder here ;” 

“just opened my fb account @ 8:49PM aug 31 2012 when it started shaking for about 2 mins, my experience since 1972 of a strong quake...” 

“sa FACEBOOK ra naglinog!” 

Well, I hope each of us will take on “safety first” before being the first one to post it on Facebook or send a tweet to your friends. Hope you enjoyed reading this. :D But, I just wished I was not this person  who said: 


“I WAS IN C.R. WHEN VERY STRONG EARTHQUAKE APPEARS. I WAS LIKE "OMAYGOSH, IM GONNA DIE" THEN I IMMEDIATELY POOPSHOOT AND WENT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MY BRIEF ON. THANK GOD I LIVE.”  


So once more, SAFETY FIRST and for sure EXPERIENCING EARTHQUAKE! It’s more fun in the Philippines!
Share this article :

+ Comments + 1 Comments

November 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM

The title of this post made me laugh, and also the Facebook post from those users who experienced the mini earthquake that happened in that day. LOL! It's true! As a matter of fact, I really didn't feel that, until I read an article that made me believe.

You can see the article here-->http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/tag/earthquake

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger