My SASE Experience: Why I had Chosen MSU-IIT

Mindanao State University System Admission and Scholarship Examination (MSU-SASE) is being held today , September 23, 2012 at different schools and universities all over Mindanao. 
High School Students waiting for their turn for the Examination
Today, I was was able to remember what I wrote on my application during High School. My first choice was BS Psychology and that was because I wanted to learn more about myself, and finally be of help to other people. My second choice was BS Accountancy and BS Business Administration respectively. Well, luckily I qualified at my first choice.
Entrance Exams is like a foothold for your college life.
If you want to qualify for the course of your choice, you have to do well.
When the result came, I was happy to get 119 raw score and so, after graduation I enrolled in Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology. I had chosen to study here because I have few relatives existing, they have a campus based Youth For Christ, I was inspired by a Mentor who also studied here , the cost of living is cheaper compared to other cities , it's a public university so the tuition is cheaper compared to Private Schools ,  and finally it was also the university where my father studied.
The testing Center in Iligan City and my home University. :)
It's been two years after I graduated from BS Psychology and I guess there is a very special code that will always remind me of my SASE experience -  2006-0390. :)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger