A Wish Come True at Tita Fannies

Pick your Order. :)
A month ago, I had been wishing to have a taste of Mango Float. It was last week of August when my friends from the different NGOs had a gathering for dinner together at UN OCHA office in Iligan City. We had a very delicious roti and pizza and had some very memorable chats about how's life have been the past few days.

One of them asked me, "Is there anything else you want to eat?". I replied it as a joke saying, "Do you have Mango Float?". And our friend who's hosting the gathering said in a funny way, "Jamal, get us some Mango Float.". I said it was just a joke,  but actually it has been on my mind that when I finally get home to Agusan del Sur, I will surely make one for dessert. 
Delicious and Creamy Mango Float
And during our WAT 1.0 , we had our dinner at Tita Fannies. My friends and I usually eat together in here. I so love their Liempo and Chicken because the taste goes skin deep. But this time, I experienced a taste of their very creamy Mango Float. I did enjoy every last bite of it. It was like an ice cream slowly melting on my mouth. 

If you would be visiting Iligan City, It's a must that you try one of Iligan's Best. And who knows, just like mine, your Tita Fannies Experience might become a Wish Come True for you.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger