The Only Squid I like To Eat

At Jacko's Kan-anan.
Ever since I was a kid, I never really liked eating squid. No matter how my father cooks it, I would still  prefer eating sardines. There was even a time when I was on a Mission trip way back in 2007. Tita asked me if there is any food that I don't like or I'm allergic with and I boldly said None. Adding to what I have said, "A missionary eats whatever is available.". And during dinner, I did ate my words. They served squid , but luckily, tita also grilled some meat and that saved my day! :)

Jacko's Kan-anan's Crispy Squid: The Only Squid I liked to Eat
But this time, I was with other bloggers for the WAT 1.0  and ate Xyza (my very sweet and caring blogger  ate of Iligan Bloggers Society) said that I should be trying the Crispy Squid. I actually have doubts on even tasting it but upon seeing what happened to all the squid on the chafing dish, I said to myself,  "Why not give it a try then?". It was almost gone in a snap.  And as I tried my first bite, my thoughts on my head were like "If all the squids were  cooked this way, I would not eat sardines as an exchange. And that was only in Jacko's Kan-anan. 
Ideal for Family and Friends. 
After dinner, I strolled around and took some pictures of the place.It is very ideal if you want to have dinner in a bistro. Its a quite place and surely you can have light conversations while eating. I actually saw two people dating on the other side. Indeed, the ambiance makes it sweet and attractive for couples . I even thought that If ever I would have a date with someone, It's one of the best place to take her to.  

Conference Room 
They also have a conference and dining room wherein seminars and parties can be held. Basing on the look , around 50 people can fit in there with still so much space to move around and interact. But it can also accommodate up to 80 people if it's just plain presentation or conference arrangement. Also, they have wifi which I would always look after when I'm on a restaurants like this. Do you agree with me?

Specially Grilled Tuna Belly just for YOU! :)
Well, If you were thinking they only serve Crispy Squid, they have more in store for you. Indeed I have a taste of Iligan's Best! :) Moreover, there is a very wonderful story Jacko's Kan-anan can share to you. During Sendong, all the structures of their bistro was destroyed except for their kitchen. And on that experience they had, indeed I should affirm , "TS Washi Can't wash away Good Food". 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger