I Thought it was Her


I've been looking for
All these years I was praying
For this to come and touch
My soul that longed
to be warmed by that sweet smile.

I dreamed of her to sit
At my side holding my hands
As we watched the stars and
Talked about our dreams
We want to reach
Through our lives

I didn't lose hope
Into believing on this
It's just that i can't stand yet 
On my own feet
And I might regret that,
I might fail her heart
I'd always wish to protect

Guess this is love 
When you want the best
Where her life can find

The true happiness in life




Share this article :

+ Comments + 1 Comments

Anonymous
January 27, 2014 at 8:04 PM

It gives me comfort reading ur post.Its soo sweet!!

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger