Chances

It's awesome experience every time you are able to express your inner thoughts, your deeper feelings and your active imagination. The experience can be compared in a situation where in  you felt sad and somebody comforts you , taps your back, then suddenly he drags you out of your drama scene and treats you with a very cold sweet Chocolate Ice Cream. Suddenly , you found yourself smiling because of the sensations that kept your taste buds experiencing cloud nine.

I dedicate this Blog to a particular memory in my life way back in high school when all were filled with carefree and there were so much fun that the sense of responsibility little did exist. Probably, it happened when cellphones began to invade the Philippines making it the texting capital of the world. As a lad falling in love for the first time and had felt the shyness of expressing myself so I tried hiding my identity as Moonlight and she made her pseudo name as Hypersonic. 2003 month of September must have been the most unforgettable days that I had on earth than even in my sense of being remains as if it was some few days ago. Those days, I was her mysterious guy and she was my hypersonic. I wonder how texting a lot was possible those days when UNLIMITED texts where not yet available during those moments. To cut short, I told her it was me and said that I am in love with her. The fear of rejection must have fueled me to never talked to her the same way as before. We were like best buddies together with my other fellow classmates. Must  have been that until now, she is still captivating my heart and my thoughts. 


In this blog , you will find expressions in life that will make you feel that you have lived. The point here is we were given chances to be true to ourselves and finally get the opportunity to believe that trying is worth it regardless of whether we succeeded or not for TRYING alone shields us from regrets.

One particular quote says "Life is only traveled once and no turning backs, rewinds or replays." but life offers us chances to change for the better and to make our past matter by knowing that we have learned. As you browse with my next posts, the most inspiring words hypersonic said to me was:

What Mind and Heart can conceive and Believe. The Mind and Heart can achieve.

Dream for its all yours. Believe for miracles do happen. Survive because love is the answer.

Finally, until now, I have not fully expressed what I am feeling but one thing that I said to myself, if it's really what's inside - it's what inside of me that will burst.

-MoonSonic 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger