Eixterz:Our Friendship Never Ends


April 03, 2006



Dear Einxterz,

It has been four years and the crossing in our high school life is at this instant over. We can never put in the picture time and now I guess it is time to bid adieu. As your comrade, exact friend and classmate, it’s hard for me to say parting especially because we can never do things the same way as we had done it before. We can’t lean on each shoulders anymore, share our hilarities, and not to bring up all the outrage and against the imperative acts. I can by no means forget the memoirs that still hang about in my heart and will never be gone apart from for the hurts and pains; I had elapsed it all and had forgiven you. I will always love you all and I pray for the success of everyone. Hope you won’t forget me.



Francis a.k.a Einxter_Falcon




 Its almost five years since we have moved to our own different paths. Some of us are now registered nurses and soon Engineers. The carefree life we had in high school will be one of our treasured memories together. We have our own dreams to follow and we want our stars to shine brightly. Wherever you are. I wish you God's blessings. =D


This was my post in friendster. Networking sites may die and get bankrupted -- but not our Friendship. (cheesy haha)   
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger