3 Crazy Reasons Why I Blog


If you do not express your own original ideas, if you do not listen to your own being, you will have betrayed yourself.~Rollo May


180 Degress is like the flight of the dawn to the twilight. Life has many hidden reasons that are unexplored. We get hurt, we dream, we feel joy and sorrow , but life wont be so sweet unless we have not tasted the bitterness. Our greatest happiness comes from our greatest sadness. Life may give us lemons and we ought to make lemonades. But don’t forget that the seeds of the lemons will make a fortune if you invest on them.

Blogging is a way to express myself and my ideas freely without hesitation and fear. It is my way of saying “I can be what I wanna be”. As a graduate of BS Psychology, I am looking forward in getting to explore who am I and what I really want. I want to start this blog for some major reasons:


1. I want to be a WRITER. I WANT TO IMPROVE my WRITING SKILLS. Honestly, I am not really good at these stuffs. I dream of becoming a writer someday – a novelist. Having a lot of ideas popping out of your mind is such a great gift but moreover, the ability to put all these thoughts into a one great CREATIVE composition is the greatest challenge of all. Inspiring people is one of my passion and though the stories that you will read in this blog , may you be uplifted and get some wonderful insights in life. Blogging is my stage and the readers are my critiques.


2. I WANT to be a Successful Businessman. In the new age, having the skill and knowledge about blogging is of great use especially for research and in determining opinions of your consumers. I want to be a voice and I want to be the ears as well. Through blogging, I can get to know people who have world changing ideas in creating a better world of enterprise.


3. I want to be a Psychologist. Basically, I do blog to gain self awareness and find inspiration as well. To find recreation time and fun is an unceasing reward of blogging. I can maximize my research tool and publish my future studies. Being able to reach to other Psychologist bloggers and getting more connections


. As you read my posts, just be feel free to speak and be who you are. Read the stories. Be inspired by my thoughts and express what’s in your heart. These 3 crazy reasons of for me is like 3 impossible dreams, but, I do believe that when you dream -- reach for the skies, reach for the stars or, maybe reach for an another planet like earth? (haha)


-MoonSonic


The Blogger

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger