Roller Coaster Ride


Life is a roller coaster. It goes up and down. It has twists and turns. It has curves and straights. It ends where it started.

At every peak you see through the beauty of what is below and at the bottom, we realize that there is only direction to be and that is to move upwards. At the twists, we hold on and tighten our grips so as not to fall.

I was like dreaming that yesterday was over but no matter what I do, everything is haunting me. It will always be a part of me and who I am. I cannot deny my mistakes and failures. The regrets keep chasing me like a tail at my back. I’m too afraid to fail and too afraid to lose when from the beginning I knew the road would lead me to the losers’ grounds. 

I don’t know where to go from this misery. I can’t understand why I am here. I don’t know what should happen. I don’t know my dreams or what to hope to. I don’t know myself. I don’t know who am I? I cant understand what should I think. Everything seems to be empty and white.



But, this moment, I have to decide because I wouldn’t know unless I try and I wouldn't  understand if I don’t ask.

Originally Posted : October 7, 2010
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger