Stereotype

I am grateful indeed to meet a person like you,
Seems in everything I do my thoughts keeps lingering,
How mysterious the way you act and how deep is your ocean,
I wander if I could swim, what If I drown?

You smile so unpredictably and sits so quietly,
I felt a bit impatient in decoding what you meant,
You must have captured my heart when I listened,
For I just don't hear it - I read between the lines.


Indeed people like you is very unusual in this world,
Many I met -  we all parted ways, 
It's indeed the sad truth that tears me apart,
I only long for friendship - a thing I wished to last.

And maybe I though it might be different this time, 
Our roads has intertwined for some reason I know, 
It might be this time I could work on it too,
To keep friends like you and push the journey through.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger