I'll Be Here to Stay

I'm not really good at Writing Poems but I wrote this after the Lao NDP night. I was pretty touched by the song be with us forever. I guess, I have learned to live by the moment. :)


When I close my eyes
I see those wonderful memories
When I close my eyes
There's this feeling growing in me

It was not all the time happy
It was not all the time full
But there was true friendship
That's always ready to reach for

When we part each other don't think I'll be too far,
You can reach me with your hand,
You can let me feel your touch,
Our shared moments together will keep us one forever
I'll be here to stay, Let me stay inside your heart.

It's easy to say I'll be fine when each of us depart,
But longiness for each other is a lifetime to take part,
Just promise me my friend Let me stay in your heart,
 I'll be here to stay. Forever in your heart.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger