A Day with MPC Part I

When I was first year college, I became a member of  the Multi-Purpose Cooperative of  MSU-IIT. They always have this regular outreach especially tree planting activities which I really love the most. Unfortunately, for 4 years, I failed to join because I usually have another more important schedule to attend. At last! August 12, 2012 is a very remarkable day that I will be able to have my wish for a very long time now - be fulfilled.
A view of the mountainside where the trees will be planted
We had our activity done at Lambaguhon which is about a 10-15 minutes jeepney ride from the University.  I came with a friend from Student Peer Facilitator which is one of my home organizations  during my college days until now.

The seedlings are ready to be planted!
Ever since a  close friend shared to me a text message of a Chinese proverb, It never left my mind.
"The best time to plant a tree would 20 years ago. The second best time is now." - Chinese Proverb
Let's Plant the TREE! :)
I do believe that this simple act of Planting Trees has a great impact to the society and the world knowing how the climate changes and the Extreme effects of Global warming had shown tremendous weather abnormalities around the globe. 
May this tree continue to grow and become a shelter to those lovely birds and give shade to every man who comes by his parasol of leaves.

Now,  we go to our next stop which is the Feeding program. :)
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger