.:Keychain Collections 2:. - Friendship Qoutes



It's the first keychain that I received not as a souvenir but a Christmas gift. It actually inspired me to start collecting key chains. I don't really travel a lot and I'm not some sort of materialistic person who collect stuffs knowing that it will soon rot. But when I realized many friends keeps giving me keychains, might as well take good care of these keepsakes, right?


Share this article :

+ Comments + 1 Comments

October 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Remind me to give you a couple of my keychains the next time we meet ha? I always buy keychains when I go to places to mark the places I've been to since I turned 25... pero it got confusing because I wasn't consistent. Haha! :p

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger