24/7 Moon

I am looking at the moon above me and there is a voice that calls my soul. A realization, a lesson, a parable and enlightenment came into my very weary mind.I always wanted to be a Full Time Worker since I was third year high school. I even told my mother that I would like to quit schooling and become a missionary. She said “you must study first and finish schooling.”. I insisted though and keep thinking about it. Until few weeks later, I knew that I had to take up a degree before I’d be accepted in as one. So, I did my best to finish my studies. I longed to trail blaze. I longed to go some place where the Lord tells me to go - He guiding me every step of the way.
During forth year high school, I though of taking up BS Psychology to be better equipped with the missionary’s work. I wanted to study at UP though but unfortunately I took the entrance exam with an empty stomach and that made me  read every questions more than thrice before comprehending it. So, then, I decided to study in MSU-IIT in Iligan City.
After graduation, I felt an urge to become a priest, but, I want to be a Full Time Worker – not Priesthood. Dissonance came into me bringing me chaos that had stolen the peace I have – my dream. I was torn whether to enter a seminary school or fulfill what I want. What do I want to offer for the Lord? Sleepless nights, loud cries, disappointments, uneasiness – I don’t know what to choose. It seems that God is calling me for Priesthood. Later, I was mystified on how He spoke to me. He said “Why are you still here. I said Go ____ a mission.”. After speaking that to me, peace came into my being.To make the story short, I am now a forth year BS Psychology student of MSU-IIT.
Those events occurred around four years ago and here I am in another crossroad looking for answers to where I should be going. Where do you want me to go, Lord? Until now, my struggles are heavy but with Him, I feel comforted. I am so busy doing our thesis and finishing our hour-requirements for our On the Job Training. I want to find peace. I am drawing closer to the point of choosing my path. I know, He is with me and there is nothing to worry. J He SUSTAINS.
As I search my heart, Full Time Work is invisible. I could see a deep desire to take on a Masters Degree on Psychology and start working. I don’t want to make a choice that will eventually confuse my heart. I just pray that many are praying for more harvesters. If I go for FTW, I pray that my heart would yearn for it.But there has been a change in me.
As I continue to gaze on the moon, I am astounded. I am marveled with its beauty. I am filled with Joy and happiness that never stops flowing. It brings about tears not of sadness or pain but a desire to be like the MOON. There are times that I failed to reflect God in my life story. I desire to fulfill the purpose He has for me. I pray that wherever I may Go. I will be like the moon. Be like the moon that depends on Him. Be like the moon that shines for Him. Be like the moon that serves and adores Him.
As I close my eyes. There will always be a mystery I will always long to unfold in my life. Why things happen like this or how does it goes? But, repeatedly – it all GOES BACK TO HIM. =) for His glory. Be like the moon..to be like the moon..sssssighhhh..

Originally Posted Last:
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger