143-143

Its my first time to be far away from home in this semestral vacation. It is my first time to be away from my family for All Saints and All Souls Day. And for the fact, it is my first time to be away from my Brother Leo’s birthday.  I am feeling so alone though i am not lonely. I wanted to go out of our apartment but i have no one to accompany me and I still have a lot of projects to do anyway.
I wonder if things would be different if I went home. I am totally homesick. LOL. I realized few things because of this event. Going home is like our regular prayer time. - our time with God. He is totally missing us and waits for us to speak unto Him.  He is waiting for me to listen to Him and share my experiences with Him. And I failed to go home because I have two hang-ups with my studies. I have two incomplete grades  - one for our thesis Proposal and 2 comes from our school Psychology.  If I have not failed to comply our requirements I would be spending a lot of quality time with my family. I would have shared my experiences to them. Because of my irresponsibility and laziness.
Its like in us. When we pray to God , we realize that we are not ready and humble enough to come in His presence. When we continue to sin and live a double edge life, we are like being pulled by these hang ups for us to totally enjoy our company with Him. We cannot fully enjoy His blessings everyday if We continue living a sinful life.
We are all Called to purity and be always ready. I was not ready to go because I failed to do my best and live to what God expects out of me. I know every time I fail to come unto You, You are totally missing me and gone out crazy craving for me to come and Talk to You. You always wanted me to hear your soft I LOVE you. Your sweet I MISS YOU! Forgive us Lord for our infidelity towards you. Regardless of what the world labels it as big or small - sin is sin unto You and it doesn’t matter if it is a big one or a small one.
My Prayer:
Lord teach us to be humble always in your Presence knowing that You are God and I am not. You are all powerful and I am weak. You are Holy and Righteous and I should be Holy and Righteous. You are Perfect and I should strive for Perfection doing things excellently for Your Name. Help me in my struggle. In Jesus Name. Amen.
P.S. 143-143. God says : I miss you and I love you.

Originally Posted Last:
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger