Outcast 24/7

I really have this strong feeling that there’s an emptiness in my heart right now that bothers me a bit. Is it because I can see that by the end of this semester I will be moving to another place, leaving my comfort zone, my friends, my beloved brothers and sisters in Youth For Christ Langyaw and much more the sweet reminders and comfort of my dear Psych Family are the supportive Guidance and Counseling Center Family. I really wonder why, can you answer me?It’s not really the first time that I had felt it but what I know is that this time is a real big life changing event that is yet to come in my life. How I wish I could stop growing old  and be forever a 20-year old Man and stop seeing the wisdom around me to stop growing up. :(  How I wish I don’t have to think about marriage or where to work but to simply enjoy the fun, freedom and excitement that college life has to offer.If you are reading this blog post, can you relate with me? Am I just being too much of a sentimentalist or allowing the impulsiveness of my emotions to overpower me? Or maybe it’s just normal to feel this way? Many people around the world are experiencing this once or maybe  more often in their lifetime.i just really thought of spending some more time with them. More time to show how I care, show how much I love them, show them how much I care which maybe I had failed to give  my best. It’s a real dilemma that keeps disturbing my being - my individuality.I might be feeling this because after a very long time, I have not been giving my best and just recently I have decided to give more of what has been left reserved in my heart. Finally, I have broke free of my super shield on mode.Right now, I am inspired to Love more like I was never been hurt. Trust like no one has ever broken it. Give cheerful regardless of what I have and moreover Surrender everything to God.Weird isn’t it? How the swing of emotions affects our decisions.  But whatever it is that I am feeling now. Whether it is emptiness or fear.. Our God will always be there for Us. :)For me.. to fill me.. and comfort me. I am missing you all. Will be missing you more. And will constantly pray for everyone whom I love.I am outcast from this feeling of being left behind. I am an outcast from this feeling of emptiness. I am an outcast from this feeling of being alone. God made me an outcast to these by constantly reminding me of His love. :) Your also an outcast. :) and that’s 24/7.Originally Posted Last:

December 21, 2009 @ 4:08 am

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger