Away from HOME


I wrote this one  page essay during my first year in college , particularly last June 27, 2006 . I studied Eight (8) hours away from our hometown Bayugan,  Agusan del Sur. It was a story of me leaving home and being separated for a long time with my loved ones.

Away from Home
My mother hugged me before I left home. It was the sweetest and the warmest she had left in my memory.
As I saw her face, she was not crying nor was smiling at me – was just an empty space; an empty space, showed no feelings at all. She left me before  I left home, maybe, she didn’t want to show me those tears and worries about what is going to happen in my life as I continue schooling for college.
I walked through the door and the memories with my family in the place where I call home struck me and brought me tears. Tears which flowed from my eyes like a never ending stream of loneliness and miseries.
Away from home, that is happening to me right now. I’m now far away from home , my family and all those people whom I love. I promised myself that, that was my last cry and I will shed my tears until I will be back home.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger