It was Meant to BE

I payed a visit to my alma mater last August 10,2012 at the Psychology Department. I came to send my letter of invitation for the World Humanitarian Day stating our intention to have a School visit and conduct a  Symposium. There, I met a long lost friend which I haven't seen for more than 2 years now!

I call him Hiroshi which is our human model for our
 Physiological Psychology and Anatomy. A long lost friend!
 We usually play with him removing his organs and especially the brain. Disassembling his body parts with an evil HAHAHA Laugh! :) Do I look like very mean to him? But, it was very educational to know where the liver when you remove the intestines and the heart when you remove the ribs.

Jean Taypa  who's my classmate from high school until college.
Jean helped me to coordinate the symposium to the Department because she's already one of the teaching staff. And since its almost time for lunch, Jean and I went to Pop Rock. It was my first time to be in the bistro and they were surprised because they usually hang out here during our college days. I was so busy and my favorite bonding time with them happens when we go Overnight on the spring pool. And of course, they couldn't beat me splashing water on their faces!

Me and Kate Pijo ( my basta't kasama kita partner)

And so, we have to eat and our classmate Kate which is currently the Guidance Office Head of Saint Peter's College came to dine with us. Actually, I came to dine with Jean and Kate since they planned to eat lunch together. I also asked Kate on how and to whom should I coordinate if we invite them for  a School Symposium for WHD.

I do miss my classmates in college. They were there for me during my darkest moments and they always keep on pulling me back on track. They never give up reminding me about things to do -  THEY NEVER GAVE UP ON ME. :) 

I guess people in our lives doesn't just randomly come or go. I believe that we all crossed paths for interdependence. Without them, I couldn't have done the task assigned to me. 
So maybe the next time I wonder why this person came into my life, 
 I might as well answer -  It was meant to be.



Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger