1st Iligan City Waterfalling Adventure Tour: A Journey of New Discoveries

I wanted to join Iligan Bloggers Society's Waterfalling Adventure Tour 1.0 after reading their announcement from the website, but considering my experience in blogging, my skill in writing, I don't have a digital camera and I have a bit busy schedule with my practice teaching - I already hesitated to ask if they are opening this event to people like me or if am I good to apply.

But, early this morning, one of the founders sent me an invitation. Maybe because I keep liking their post about the event? I keep liking it like hell! (hahaha).  I really admire the members of IBS and whenever I have free time, I always pay a visit  to PinayTravelista or  PurpleSlipperz.

Moreover, there is a bigger reason that motivates me to participate - because I want others to know how fun it is to visit Iligan City -  the Majestic City of Waterfalls! Just look at the month long schedule of festivities and surely you will be more than grateful to be part in one of these! 


I am so excited indeed for the 5 days adventure! Beginning September 25 to 29 of 2012, we are going to visit different waterfalls, places, events that Diyandi Festival has to offer! :) Being here for 5 years, I still couldn't say I know everything, almost everything or even an expert of Iligan because whenever I revisit these places  - there is always something new that I discover. And maybe it does makes sense at all to say it - that Iligan City is the City of New Discoveries. :)

Photo Credits to Iligan Bloggers Society

"And I have a secret to tell you! The best place to visit is an ILIGANON's heart. It is in there that you will discover the generosity, enthusiasm and passion why the city continues to blossom amid the challenges it continued to experience."

Waterfalling Adventure Tour 1.0 will not be possible without the support from the event sponsors: Tita FanniesRed Planet / Calda PizzaEl Canto / Macki's, Iligan City GovernmentUNILABNPC Natures ParkThird Team MediaTravelJamsPurpleSlipperz, and Pinay Travelista.

Share this article :

+ Comments + 1 Comments

August 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM

As a 6 time visitor to Iligan City, I can without a doubt agree with you on your article about a " Journey of New Discoveries. As the actual time I have to be in Iligan is short when compared to a full calendar year, I can virtually fill in the rest of the year with so much information posted on the internet. Thanks for your informative articles and features on this blogsite which I only recently became aware of.


Always something new

Things to look forward to

Iligan City

Simply Amazing !

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger