Answered Before I asked

It was a fine day. I forgot to prepare for our report in the morning for our Ethics of The Profession. I was so disappointed of how I was able to not take responsibility over it. Not to mention it was given to me a month ago. I have nothing to do anyway, I dont want to skip classes. I had to admit to our professor that I was not prepared to report in the class.
Honestly, at that point, I was so concerned about our enrichment activity in SPF the afternoon at 1pm. It was a working holiday. As I rushed to school unprepared, I continued to prayed hard asking Him the purpose of why I was not reminded of my report.
The night before, I was reminded by our Jaime Pagatpat Jr. about the booking for the venue and also, Jeffrey Lozada asked me if I had already prepared the Solicitation letter. I left my phone unattended downstairs and I had read the message around 12 midnight before I slept.
Waking up without any money at hand was a sort of disaster. I have lots of persons to contact and especially the events for the upcoming camp on August 8-9. Astoundingly, without asking,God loaded my phone through my mother. I did not asked her to send me a load. At around 7-8 am, she loaded my phone and it was so amazing..
… as I continue rushing to the school.. I came to see that God wants me to book for the venue.. i was informed that we are not having any class on our Ethics… So , as what God had instructed in my prayer,me and Ailyn who was incharge of buying the paint as a donation from our previous use of the school facilities during our discovery camp went to the city to acquire the things needed…
We bought the paint worth 450php and 25php fo the paint brush… By the way, I have 20 php from my brother… 40 all in all.. I have 40 that day..
We passed by the CFC Center to buy In His Steps and there we met Edilberto BAyor (my cousin) and Erika Mae Sepe (my household baby before and Edils partner in the household). They were buying their bible and also, their ID cords. We found out that the devotional  was out of Stock so we invited the two of them to join us to book the venue for the camp.. So we arrived at Cabili village Elementary School.
We gave the paint and tried to book the venue but then, the Principal was out.
I will be having a class by 2pm in School Psychology and so , I worked immidiately on the solicitation letter, letter to the principal and to the Barangay for the tanods.
I texted Jepoi (aka Jeffrey) that I had finished editing the letter. I asked Jaime if when will we go to the venue but I realized that Tito Toto Salimbagat (aka Papa Tots our Couple Coordinator) coudn’t sign the letters..
I was informed again that we will not have a class in School Psychology so I have another opportunity to join the SPF Enrichment.. Prayer Granted.. Though I didn’t asked God that we will not have a class, He knows that I wanted to join the Enrichment.
And so, after the enrichment, I went home to finalize and print the letters. I asked aide for Jepoi and Jaime but thy were not sure so I asked JAson and Cyrus.. Amazingly, they responded to my prayer.. I wanted them to know where is Papa Tots house is so that when were no longer here in the campus (because we are graduating hopefully this school year), they would be there. I also returned the Guitar I borrowed from Joe and after, Cyrus and I want to Jason’s boarding house so we can let Jaime sign first the letters.
The three of us walked to the park to pick up Erika, Shirley and Jovanni. We went together to papa Tots house… and finally they signed the letter…
We went home and along the way, kuya Fred texted me that I need to go to the clinic… Honestly I dont have any money at all.. not even a cent.. to buy medicine so I decided that I will tell my mother that i badly need allowance.. but, before I asked her, my brother told me that she will be sending me 1,500 tommorrow. So inspired and Praise God..
The day was really tough for me but as the Lord says, a little faith can move mountains just like a size of the mustard. He made me realize that if I simply call on His name, He will prepare the way for me.. He will always be there to remind me.. I know that I have lots of unsettled conflicts within me right now.. And I admit my failures.. but in this journey I have with God.. I know that LOSING IS GAINING.. I will lose myself to gain Christ in me…
My Prayer: Lord, I am so grateful for your surprises to me today. I miss my family and especially my ill brother right now. I miss my PSych Family so much and I know that I haven’t spent time with them anymore.. Allow me to become more closer to them.. Forgive me for judging them at times or procastining events on my mind about their thougts about me… I love them and I pray that you will teach me more of your ways and see the uniqueness that they have in them. Allow them to understand me and Allow me to understand them more. I pray for the VEnue for the camp and to our Province Lanao del Norte and Agusan del Sur.. Bless ate Gai, kuya dar, kuya Nicole, ate Nao and the rest or our leaders from our province.. This I pray in Jesus name. AMen.
Questions:
1. Had you experienced receiving something before you have even asked?
2. What simple micracles in my life that I had forgotten to acknowledge?

Originally Posted Last:
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger