Essence of its Meaning: Life as It is



When I was still a child I thought of asking everyone around me “What is the meaning of life?” or sometimes “What gives life a meaning?”. But, never thought that it would be so mysterious and everyone has his own meaning based on their experiences and on what they have.
A friend told me that life is both a test and a challenge it is because there are lots of trials and sufferings and that everyday we are competing with other people to survive. I said to myself, “that might be the answer.” But, I never ended up searching for answers that would make me be satisfied.

I would recall my mother saying, “Life for me is my family” and that life without us means death to my mother. Love really covered me when II heard her speak those very soft words having fear that can be noticed in the tune of her voice coming out of her mouth.
My wandering never ended in that avenue when I asked our teacher about. “What is the meaning of Life?” and she replied, “Life means simply having fun.” And then she added, “Enjoy life to the fullest for all of us will end up with death.” The last word she spoke with her tongue echoed in my mind – “Death!”. All of us will end up dying and no one could ever escape that.
People around me answered differently or maybe those were just parts of the real answer.
As I sail to find its answer, I never ended up as a failure. I never thought that the answer will just come to me and struck me and there’s no need to search for it because it was all planned - that day when the enlightenment had all happened. When did it happen? How did I know?
It was august 11, 2002 when I joined a camp and I met someone that changed my life and up to now the change continues. That day put a great mark in my life and in my heart and I will treasure it forever.
I define life as a mystery because everything needs to be discovered but all were planned before I was born, Life means to be with your family because in life you learn how to love and life means loving, Life is also both a challenge and a test because everyday someone is testing us and makes us strong for us to understand things, and Life also means fun because you need to enjoy it and be happy with the undeserved grace that someone is giving. Then, what happens next?
Life ends with death but that someone conquered the grave to give us life. Death is not the end but the beginning of our Eternal life. The real meaning of life is living for that someone for that someone gives life a meaning and He’s the source of life Himself.
Life without meaning is life without Jesus and that I found the answer to my questions that puzzled me even from the beginning of my existence.
I will share everyone and every corner here on Earth that Jesus is the meaning of my life – no more and no less, and no one could ever compare it even if the time ends.


Originally Posted last:
Tuesday October 03rd 2006, 2:51 am 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Simply Francis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger